• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found Penny X-Metal (sku 04-135) and Penny Copper (sku 04-134)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez. I’m shocked he hasn’t said a word. 😳🤦‍♂️

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
These is a STOLEN pair!!!

Wayback 2014, I sold 2 pairs of oakley to Mr. Joe Smith A.K.A Royal Lion (Romeo Titanium and Penny Copper) unfortunately the limit weight of parcel from UAE to USA is 500 grams only. So I decided to ship it in a seperate boxes with different tracking number. It was shipped at the same time and it showed that the movement of the tracking numbers to his address are the same.
But when the buyer received the item there was no signature in one of the receipt which is the copper. And then the buyer is claiming that he did not received thi item. But fortunately I claimed a refund becuase the shipment is insured and refunded him $1,000.00. I am not against to the current seller ... i just want to share my experience for the same item i lost. Here is the photo of the item wayback 2014 on my Flickr account pagpalain_30

View attachment 888966
View attachment 888967

You need to report that to eBay that it is a stolen item, doesn’t matter if you got reimbursed, he’s selling stolen goods, cause if you sent it to him and he said he didn’t receive it, then he obviously lied

Username Hidden said:
These is a STOLEN pair!!!

Wayback 2014, I sold 2 pairs of oakley to Mr. Joe Smith A.K.A Royal Lion (Romeo Titanium and Penny Copper) unfortunately the limit weight of parcel from UAE to USA is 500 grams only. So I decided to ship it in a seperate boxes with different tracking number. It was shipped at the same time and it showed that the movement of the tracking numbers to his address are the same.
But when the buyer received the item there was no signature in one of the receipt which is the copper. And then the buyer is claiming that he did not received thi item. But fortunately I claimed a refund becuase the shipment is insured and refunded him $1,000.00. I am not against to the current seller ... i just want to share my experience for the same item i lost. Here is the photo of the item wayback 2014 on my Flickr account pagpalain_30

View attachment 888966
View attachment 888967
Bro that is Royal Lion Joe selling those.
You know that correct? Selling YOUR penny’s.
Write him.!!!!!!! Confront Mr. Teflon

You have proof now other than it doesn't appear to be Joe, but it is. No one has pictures like that or sell ad like his. He stole from the Postal Service in a round about way. Federal Crime, on top of the shill bidding going on with this item.

Is this now enough to get this guy off of here @OakleyBoss?

Username Hidden said:
Bro that is Royal Lion Joe selling those.
You know that correct? Selling YOUR penny’s.
Write him.!!!!!!! Confront Mr. Teflon
Ohhhh hush oleman you were bending over once upon a time :brunette: :lol:

Username Hidden said:
You need to report that to eBay that it is a stolen item, doesn’t matter if you got reimbursed, he’s selling stolen goods, cause if you sent it to him and he said he didn’t receive it, then he obviously lied

Will do Sir and I already confront him through DM but no response from him.

Username Hidden said:
You don’t expect a response do you ?
I doubt he would.

Username Hidden said:

Well I would go to his listing and go under the report button and start there until you here from him, let them know it is a stolen pair which you sold him years ago which he said he didn’t receive

Username Hidden said:
Well I would go to his listing and go under the report button and start there until you here from him, let them know it is a stolen pair which you sold him years ago which he said he didn’t receive

Done Sir!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back