1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Well guys, I've been without a full time job since last October and the time has come to cash in on what I thought would be a good retirement plan! I'm gonna start off with my doubles, so I have a NIB Penny 04-135, x metal with ruby. No serial, but comes with original box in excellent condition, extra nose pieces and coin. I'd like $550 for them, I know I can get more from eBay, but I hate paying them their freakin fees! Penny X Metal With Ruby And XX 24k For Sale - Penny_xmetal_ruby.jpg Also have a BNIB XX24k, asking $550 for these as well. Oh did I mention I hate paying PayPal fees too... So please guys, personal payments, I'm good for it, ask Doc Chop. Penny X Metal With Ruby And XX 24k For Sale - Picture018-1.jpg
    SORRY GUYS, XX HAVE BEEN SOLD.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Says your inbox is full. Send me a PM? Interested in both.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I hate this new site layout, can't find anything, I have no idea how to get to my freakin in box anymore. Just shoot me an email to brentdecker4x@yahoo.com Sorry Hokie!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sorry to hear about the job mate, good luck with the searching. Those are quality pieces and won't last long.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks big bopper, it sucks, but sometimes you gotta do what ya don't wanna do!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sent email on the XX

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks for the interest guys, but I really need to stick with the prices. I'd love to sell to a fellow o forum member, but I really need the cash right now, more than you know...... XX JUST SOLD

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.8%
    Yes sir, he is about as solid as they get!! GLWS bro!!

Anonymous likes this.
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hi Dooo, PM Ed, hope it will be mine :)

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PMed too :)

Thread Status: