• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Pit Boss 1 VR28 BIP lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hi all.

As per title. I am trying to hunt down a set of VR28 Black Iridium Polarised lenses for a Pit Boss 1.

Anyone have any left in a drawer somewhere?

Some people reacted to this post.
I think I have Prizm Tungsten Iridium Polar. That's as close as u can get

Username Hidden said:
I think I have Prizm Tungsten Iridium Polar. That's as close as u can get
Thanks, But I already have the non-prizm tungsten irid polar lenses in my rootbeer PB1.

I just love the VR28, But don't really want to try and find a gloss black PB1 (03-304), just for the lenses.

Username Hidden said:
Thanks, But I already have the non-prizm tungsten irid polar lenses in my rootbeer PB1.

I just love the VR28, But don't really want to try and find a gloss black PB1 (03-304), just for the lenses.
Hi

I'm just putting some Pit Boss 1's for sale and should have one extra pair of VR28 Black Iridium Polarised lenses for a Pit Boss 1 as well. Should be in perfect condition but I can double check this later if you are still looking for these lenses?

Username Hidden said:
Hi

I'm just putting some Pit Boss 1's for sale and should have one extra pair of VR28 Black Iridium Polarised lenses for a Pit Boss 1 as well. Should be in perfect condition but I can double check this later if you are still looking for these lenses?
Thanks. Yes I would still be interested.

PM mate and on Whatsapp!