• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Pitt Boss 1 - custom black frame with blue/purple anonized plates and Oakley violet iridium lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Region
Europe
Having again spent too much money on my other colleting hobby (comics) I need to sell some of my Oakleys and decided to sell five pairs of customized Pit Boss 1’s and a little bit later some original PB1 lenses separately as well.

I bought these Pit Boss 1’s in like new condition and then had them customized by El Zach. I have used the frames for one summer with my prescription lenses so the frames are not a tight as when new. But I have used them very carefully (and I always had the case with me) and I can't see any visible flaws. So I would rate the frames 9-/10.

Inludes elite bag (8,5/10) but not elite box. Instead I will include an Oakley hard case.

I have put brand new customized Oakley violet irdium lenses in and the left lens has Infinite hero etching done by El zach....even thouht these are not IH frames.

Price 500 €. Shipping from EU (Finland). Shipping costs will be added to price.
Buyer pays the Paypal fee when paid with good and services.

Please ask for more info if needed.

1000010786-01.jpeg

1000010788-01.jpeg

20231009_133922.jpg

1000010789-01.jpeg

Some people reacted to this post.
pump...

Bump the pump

Still have these and summer is coming... so activating this sales thread with a price drop to 475€

Back