• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Custom Pit Boss (Price Drop)

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Region
North America
Hi OF,

I have for your consideration today a custom Pit Boss. The frame and icons are metallic blue with cerakoted titanium plates and Prizm sapphire lenses.

The frame was done by Zach and lenses are toric cuts by the Champ.

Frame 9/10: frame is in beautiful condition, no paint discoloration or defects that I can see. The only issue with the frame is the ear stems are a bit stiff when opening and closing the stems.

Lenses 8/10: lenses don’t have any scratches that are visible but there are some seating marks that can be seen at certain angles.

I’m asking $500 via PayPal G&S OBO shipped CONUS.

I will donate 5% of the final sale price to a charity of the buyer's choosing :)

If you need any other pics of the frame or lenses don’t hesitate to reach out and thanks for the look!

IMG_4897.jpeg
IMG_4898.jpeg
IMG_4899.jpeg
IMG_4900.jpeg
IMG_4901.jpeg
IMG_4902.jpeg
IMG_4903.jpeg
IMG_4904.jpeg
IMG_4905.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
BUMP for charity and a nice @zwc0442 custom!

Cyber Monday bump

Awesome custom Matt. I love the PB1 but it kills my ears after about 10 minutes.

Bump again for a great member

Edit. Go Bengals.

Last edited:
That's gorgeous!

Username Hidden said:
Awesome custom Matt. I love the PB1 but it kills my ears after about 10 minutes.

Edit. Go Bengals.
Appreciate that Chet, yea same with me I can only wear for a short time before my ears get sore.

Yea unfortunately wasn't much of a game, I like Burrow hopefully he's back fully healthy next year.

Username Hidden said:

Edit. Go Bengals.
To think that a prototype pair of those sat on Jim's head for a long time makes that a suprising statement.
1701123632785.png

1701123703521.png

Last edited:
These are GORGEOUS.

Hey buddy. Those lenses don't look toric. They look like the correct 8.75 bc curve!
I think the toric ones were something else. Could these be the prizm sapphire or prizm sapphire polarized lenses I cut from gauge 8L! Not a toric donor. Good luck w sale. These are amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back