• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Pit Boss 1 - customized distress pattern with Prizm ruby lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Region
Europe
Having again spent too much money on my other colleting hobby (comics) I need to sell some of my Oakleys and decided to sell five pairs of customized Pit Boss 1’s and a little bit later some original PB1 lenses separately as well.

I bought these Pit Boss 1’s in like new condition and then had them customized by El Zach.
I can't see anything wrong with the frame but to be on the safe side I rate them 9,5/10.

Plates were done in red & blacks with a distress pattern . Frames were done with similar kind of pattern, but including a little bit more black.

They have brand new custom cut (by Chris Hardaway) Prizm ruby lenses.

Includes elite bag (9/10) and elite box. The wooden box has some marks and the filling fromt he cardbox top has stuck to top of the wooden box. I did not try to clean the wooden box and it's possible cleaning will leave some mark to the top. So maybe 7/10 is a fair grade to the box

Price 600€. Shipping from EU (Finland). Shipping costs will be added to price.
Buyer pays the Paypal fee when paid with good and services.

Please ask for more info if needed.

1000010793-01.jpeg

1000010794-01.jpeg

1000010795-01.jpeg

1000010796-01.jpeg

20231009_132511.jpg

1000010755-01.jpeg

1000010757-01.jpeg

Some people reacted to this post.
Cool custom, GLWS!

pump...

Still have these and summer is coming... so activating this sales thread with a price drop to 550€

Latest Posts

Back