• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Pit boss BNIB Root Beer

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
$550

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
At that price I will just keep it in my collection.

There was a surge in demand for PB1’s bout year and a half/ 2 years ago , but even then the ceiling price was around $600 ish

If the Pitboss you were selling was a Tron or Ducati then you’re original asking price of $1k would be more in line .. but not a regular PB ..

Username Hidden said:
At that price I will just keep it in my collection.
Let the price at $1000.00 or Best Offer and you will see how much people are willing to pay, and will decide if you want to let go or not, or post it on feebay and see how it goes...
GLWS...

Though the sarcasm might seem to take over at times here, you won’t find a better group to point you in the right direction on everything Oakley. Anybody who tries to lowball you or is out of line will be dealt with accordingly.

Trust the majority, they won’t steer you wrong.

Username Hidden said:
Let the price at $1000.00 or Best Offer and you will see how much people are willing to pay, and will decide if you want to let go or not, or post it on feebay and see how it goes...
GLWS...
Or just laugh at you......the list at a stupid high price and see what you get is just ridiculous. You want to sell it or you don't.

I have a bunch of $2500 Minute machines with rubber straps, some $1200 XX's, A few $2800 R1's, and a Kato for $39.95 if anyone is interested!

Username Hidden said:
I have a bunch of $2500 Minute machines with rubber straps, some $1200 XX's, A few $2800 R1's, and a Kato for $39.95 if anyone is interested!
PM

1649614698619.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.