• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pit Boss Titanium And Matte Black Are They Real?

I work with malv1 and we compared to his root beer plus if you look at the pictures the icons have Tracey's were they were removed from a mold. Also if compare the polarized on the lense the writing is incorrect, the USA on the arm goes from small to big and the spacing is incorrect on the letters. Also the things that look like rivets Oakley rivets have a small rounded head not a flat smashed head hats not perfect.

I work with malv1 and we compared to his root beer plus if you look at the pictures the icons have Tracey's were they were removed from a mold. Also if compare the polarized on the lense the writing is incorrect, the USA on the arm goes from small to big and the spacing is incorrect on the letters. Also the things that look like rivets Oakley rivets have a small rounded head not a flat smashed head hats not perfect.

Thanks for the update, I see that now. Hoping the best for the OP.

it's pretty sad, that you got some fake PB's - hopefully pay pal will refund soon your money and you will find a real one!
those PB's are so sweet, if they are real . . .

I think it is complete garbage that PP wants you to pay to send the fakes back to him at!! That is ridiculous... I seem to remember someone here on the forum saying that PayPal told them to destroy the counterfeits so they didn't go back in circulation... Does anyone else remember this? I can't believe they want him to send them back.

Having to return something that is fake is total Bullsh!t. I bet if eBay was involved too, they would say to destroy them.
Hittman, add an update to your original post at the beginning and add the pictures so anyone searching wont have to dig deep to see the pics.