• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

PitBoss 1 owner looking for help.

Andydls

Oakley Beginner
Hello to community! my name is Andy and I owner of Pit Boss 1. I registered here to find pair of lenses. Since my pair destroyed at vacation. Will be happy for any help and advice.

image.jpg

While vacationing in Thailand, I got caught in the rain, my glasses were in my bag and I left them in the trunk of the car in the heat. After 48 hours it looks like the spray foam has bulged. I’m unpleasantly surprised that I’ve owned it for about eight years, and nothing like this has ever happened. any advice where to buy original lenses?

image.jpg

That is what lenses look like when they have taken their last breath… there are several sources for lenses but @Chris A Hardaway is an excellent starting point for getting a new set cut to fit. You do need to get 15 post and a couple weeks to pm here on the forum but if you look for him on eBay searching Oakley x metal lenses like Juliet’s you can find him there and message.

Welcome

That is what lenses look like when they have taken their last breath… there are several sources for lenses but @Chris A Hardaway is an excellent starting point for getting a new set cut to fit. You do need to get 15 post and a couple weeks to pm here on the forum but if you look for him on eBay searching Oakley x metal lenses like Juliet’s you can find him there and message.

Welcome
Thank you!

While vacationing in Thailand, I got caught in the rain, my glasses were in my bag and I left them in the trunk of the car in the heat. After 48 hours it looks like the spray foam has bulged. I’m unpleasantly surprised that I’ve owned it for about eight years, and nothing like this has ever happened. any advice where to buy original lenses?

View attachment 1105654
I can probably make you a new set of prizm. Black polarized lenses.

The cost is around $129usd now. Free shipping in USA. Message me for prices on international w your address.

They won't say polarized on the left lens as what i do is custom cut oem gauge 8L oo4124 lenses by Oakley to fit the pit boss . Send more photos of lenses and frame to confirm they are pb1 and genuine?

Back