1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. bad fishy

bad fishy Oakley Expert

I picked up a Pitboss 2 and the plate on one ear stem was loose. I remembered seeing a thread that mentioned a fix for this, but couldn't find it easily. When I did find it, I realized it was hard to find because it was in a for sale thread and didn't have the keywords for the search function.

I just wanted to make this fix easier to find. It was in a FS thread by 702baby and credited to djhyper.

If the plate on the ear stem is loose, you can remove the icon and there is a philips screw in the ear stem that holds the plate to the ear stem. I just cranked the screw down and the plate is now nice and secure.

Just wanted to make this tip/fix easier to find.

Pitboss 2 Loose Plate - 7e5ajy4u.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. atrain

atrain O-Forums Boss of Bosses

Good job man, hope you are enjoying those PB2

bad fishy likes this.
  3. TexxxZ

TexxxZ Big bearded baby

Is it the same with the PB 1 as both my PB 1&2 have this issue

4. bad fishy

bad fishy Oakley Expert

Not sure about pb1, but I would guess it's the same. Just peel the icon off with your fingernail to find out. The adhesive stays pretty tacky and the icon goes right back on with a little pressure. Let us know!

5. TexxxZ

TexxxZ Big bearded baby

Both PB's are packaged up and ready to head Oakley Customer Service not confident in messing about with my glasses . Sorry if messed them up i'd go ape sh*t .

mjt42 likes this.