• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Plastic display banners and triangle pop displays

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hello forum members. Up for TRADE ONLY NOT FOR SALE are three 68 inch tall by 18-1/4 inch wide plastic display banners and three "new release" metal triangle pop displays. One of the banners is an awesome X-Metal banner and the other two are graphic banners. The banners all have tape on the back from where they were previously hung but are all in great shape on the front with no cracks, creasing or tears. The banners are made of a very thick, durable plastic. The triangle pop displays are mint. Again these are NOT FOR SALE I am TRADING ONLY. I'm interested in Mag Switch, Penny and Electric Blue or FMJ Red "new" (2nd gen) Straight Jackets. I will also entertain other items including other colors of 2nd gen Straight Jackets or Penny just pm me what you have for trade. The lenses need to be 8/10 or better. I'm looking to trade these all together. Let me know what you've got and thanks for looking!
IMG_3567.JPG
IMG_3568.JPG
IMG_3569.JPG
IMG_3570.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Wow look nice I have 2 straight for sale maybe you like any, is really awesome the metal banner

What is the value of these items? XM/Ruby Penny is NOT cheap.

Trade pending.

Traded!

Status
Not open for further replies.