• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

PLEASE HELP!!!!! Hurricane Sandy Relief Needs You!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xmetalmaniac

Made of Metal
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Florida
I never ask much from anyone, and these people really need our help. I have friends and family currently in New York and Connecticut.... I have seen devastation like this first hand several times and helped people who had nothing. I have held people as they cried to me, that they have lost everything they ever had, I can't express right now how I feel and it has taken a lot out of me to post this. If you can help, please do, follow the link below to the off topic forum thread..........Oakley boss has approved this as a sticky and if the thread goes good I just may do something nice for the forum!!!!!!

If a donation is not possible, at least post some prayers and kind words in the below thread.... Thanks!!!!!

http://www.oakleyforum.com/off-topic/14171-hurricane-sandy-red-cross-relief.html#post169607

I have been doing what I can its a mess here ...and I didnt get worst of it ...wife was stuck in NYC til today....it's as bad as I have ever seen (Hartford area) and the shore is devastated as is NJ and parts of NY...and I have a feeeeling this is only the beginning...

I have been doing what I can its a mess here ...and I didnt get worst of it ...wife was stuck in NYC til today....it's as bad as I have ever seen (Hartford area) and the shore is devastated as is NJ and parts of NY...and I have a feeeeling this is only the beginning...

Kevin, Our thoughts and prayers are with you brotha, take care and May God Bless you!!!!!

If you would like to post please follow the above provide link!!!! ....Thanks Everyone!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back