• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Please name these Oakleys?!

Jake212197

Oakley Beginner
Hi guys I've searched everywhere for these I can't find out the "style" or "name" of these I even tried dropping this image into Google. Google images and it couldn't find anything. I was looking on amazon at Oakleys cause I'm looking to buy a pair soon just casual browsing and came across these they are foakleys cause they're $9 but I presume they are Oakleys that Oakley has produced one point in time. Would like to get the real ones I'm not a poser lol xD but kinda need the style name. thanks! Link to amazon listing

Flowertree Unisex S508 Rectangular 55mm Sunglasses (black+orange):Amazon:Clothing

416Y7DlKW+L._UL1500_.jpg

Hi guys I've searched everywhere for these I can't find out the "style" or "name" of these I even tried dropping this image into Google. Google images and it couldn't find anything. I was looking on amazon at Oakleys cause I'm looking to buy a pair soon just casual browsing and came across these they are foakleys cause they're $9 but I presume they are Oakleys that Oakley has produced one point in time. Would like to get the real ones I'm not a poser lol xD but kinda need the style name. thanks! Link to amazon listing

Flowertree Unisex S508 Rectangular 55mm Sunglasses (black+orange):Amazon:Clothing

View attachment 137595
I name them 'Jasper'

:blush:

Latest Posts

Back