1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Like the tittle says I'm looking to buy some gascan's and flak jackets. I prefer polar lenses but let me know what you got thanks.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous http://www.juleye.nl

Rating:
    100%
    Have a look at my webshop. I have some FJ XLJ polarized in stock.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump will keep you in mind but lmk if you can get the black ones with polar.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have a Crystal Black Gascan with brand new black iridium polarized lenses in them. Oakley never sold the crystal black with the polarized lenses so you would have to do a swap to get them like this. Would you be interested? PM me if you are.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have gloss black with grey polarized lenses for sale

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Talked to both still looking thanks.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.8%
    I have my flacks in the other for sale thread and have a set of Black Polar XLJ I could swap out on either frame...

Last edited by a moderator: 5/19/14
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump^