1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Selling my Polished Carbon XS Polarized Black Iridium excellent condition overall. Frames are in excellent condition 9.5 out of 10. Rubbers show minor wear and lenses have a few minor blemishes but nothing that affects vision 8.5-9/10. Comes with original box, X-metal soft vault that looks new, Coin and all original paperwork. Box has some wear from shipping... see pics. Asking $355 F&F or Add 4%. Free Priority Mail Shipping Anywhere in United States.

http://s981.photobucket.com/user/scottma_13/library/?sort=3&page=1

Last edited by a moderator: 11/7/13
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bump

Last edited by a moderator: 11/7/13
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bump will also consider reasonable offers.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bump price drop $375 F&F or best offer

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pics are not showing

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? That's weird they're showing up on my browser... anyone else having the same problem seeing the pics?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    yeah I'm not seeing the pics either.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

okay thanks for the help guys

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bump Price drop $365 also will accept best offer

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bump and price drop $355 shipped priority mail and gave the lenses a nice cleaning.