• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Polished minute machine

Must of missed it. I heard their doing an fmj for 2015. How true that is I dont have a clue. Maybe someone on here knows. Still 8k for a watch is crazy but on the other hand it is an investment.
You didnt miss too much. It wasnt in mint condition and didnt come with the box or paperwork. It was supposed to be a six day auction but some1 hit the buy it now button after the third bid.

But I have to admit....an ALL complete carbon fiber FMJ would be SICK.
Yeah that would be pretty incredible, especially if they didn't put a lot of clear coat on it and left it semi rough, like the new tincan carbons. It would an awesome watch for sure. I'd love to see a concept. You know someone over there has drawn one up...

You didnt miss too much. It wasnt in mint condition and didnt come with the box or paperwork. It was supposed to be a six day auction but some1 hit the buy it now button after the third bid.
Probably an accident... Lol I have done that before. Once I was looking at eBay and dropped my phone and ended up buying a half jacket that was beat to hell for 45 bucks... I was pissed...

Probably an accident... Lol I have done that before. Once I was looking at eBay and dropped my phone and ended up buying a half jacket that was beat to hell for 45 bucks... I was pissed...
Even if it was an accident the winner could just not pay and take a little hit in feedback and force the seller to relist.

Even if it was an accident the winner could just not pay and take a little hit in feedback and force the seller to relist.
True, I know that happens a lot with cars on Ebay. I would have just liked to see and FMJ for sale. Has one ever been in the exchange?

Yeah if I would ever buy one it would have to be brand new or close with boxand paperwork. That adds value to the piece being my opinion.

Back