• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Polished MM on Oakley website?!

Ok so I'm going to answer my own question. Because Oakley wants to fool you into believing that it's going to be limited so they sell ultra quick then turn around and decide to make more money off of it. I thought Oakley was getting out of the watch business???? So why offer this watch a second time around? Well I think they had a lot of mm not polished so they decided to polish those ones and make even more money. I owned the black face version and I sold it cause I had a feeling this was going to happen. I love the watch but I bought it solely cause it was a limited and may become valuable one day. Well not now :mad-35::focus-97:

A part of me has always wanted this watch but then the other part thinks it's too shiny and a bit gaudy........ I'm torn.....:errwhat:

It is a very sick watch but it scratches way too easy. They should of used a coating over the polish to save it from that.:prankster:

Latest Posts

Back