• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Polished Penny

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I got this pair from MJLSr a few weeks ago and have never wore them. Black iridium lenses. Lenses look good with no swirls or scratches, only (1) tiny pin sized dot on one lens, too small to capture. Would easily give them a 9.9/10. No markings on the frame, 10/10. The hinges are in great shape and all rubbers are perfect. 10/10 on both of those. Nose bridge is not as tight as a fresh tune-up, but still good in my opinion. I would give it an 8/10. No box or coin, shades only.

This is the cleanest polished frame I've ever owned, it really does shine. It's killing me to part with it but I need to fund another purchase.

If you need more pics let me know, I'm at work and using the pics from MJLSr's thread. I haven't wore them and felt suitable to use his pics until I can get more up.

I am asking $300 ConUS, Paypal F&F or add 4%. Sorry, no trades.

ygy5a7uj.jpg

etupa7y9.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Seriously??? ;)

I'm willing to take a trade and cash if anyone is interested. Looking specifically for a complete Infinite Hero split jacket and/or complete IH Frogskin. If you have one or the other let me know and let's make a deal.

Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.