1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous O-Educator

Rating:
    100%
    I got this pair from MJLSr a few weeks ago and have never wore them. Black iridium lenses. Lenses look good with no swirls or scratches, only (1) tiny pin sized dot on one lens, too small to capture. Would easily give them a 9.9/10. No markings on the frame, 10/10. The hinges are in great shape and all rubbers are perfect. 10/10 on both of those. Nose bridge is not as tight as a fresh tune-up, but still good in my opinion. I would give it an 8/10. No box or coin, shades only.

This is the cleanest polished frame I've ever owned, it really does shine. It's killing me to part with it but I need to fund another purchase.

If you need more pics let me know, I'm at work and using the pics from MJLSr's thread. I haven't wore them and felt suitable to use his pics until I can get more up.

I am asking $300 ConUS, Paypal F&F or add 4%. Sorry, no trades.

Polished Penny - ygy5a7uj.jpg

Polished Penny - etupa7y9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 5/8/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Seriously??? ;)

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous O-Educator

Rating:
    100%
    I'm willing to take a trade and cash if anyone is interested. Looking specifically for a complete Infinite Hero split jacket and/or complete IH Frogskin. If you have one or the other let me know and let's make a deal.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous O-Educator

Rating:
    100%
    Sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.