• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Polished Pit Boss2 for $235 Shipped (All Gone)

So, I won one of chilirambo_eu's auctions for the pit boss 2, but now have this on my ebay where the item should be

We had to remove this listing from the site and you're not required to complete the transaction. If you've already sent payment, the sale should process as normal and you don't have anything to worry about. If you have any questions about delivery, please check tracking or contact your seller. If you run into any trouble along the way eBay is here to help. Please visit the Resolution Centre to help resolve any problems you may encounter.

Anyone experience this before?

Thats weird
That only happens when they are selling fakes and get caught..
E bay pulls the listing
But it could just be a mistake as well
Keep us up to date

Yeah, that's the first thing I thought too. Yet they've already listed another auction that ended last night (gmt) and there is another one up to end tonight (gmt).

I had already paid, so will let you know what happens when/if they arrive.

Cool
Mark @Carrera1963 won a rootbeer pair for me. He should be getting it next Thursday, and shipping it to the states for me
He tried to get a polished one as well but they didnt do the second offer.

Cool
Mark @Carrera1963 won a rootbeer pair for me. He should be getting it next Thursday, and shipping it to the states for me
He tried to get a polished one as well but they didnt do the second offer.
And the listing we won is still up and hasn't been removed. Lots of people have bought from them and been satisfied so hopefully yours will be alright too @illumination .

I start to be nervous about a purchase of two pairs of Pit Boss II from chilirambo on AMAZON UK last week. My friend has just received them in the UK and she will send them to me ASAP. Then I can check whether they are authentic or not.

I start to be nervous about a purchase of two pairs of Pit Boss II from chilirambo on AMAZON UK last week. My friend has just received them in the UK and she will send them to me ASAP. Then I can check whether they are authentic or not.

no need for the nerves; chilirambo gets his stock from lux....

I won a pair in auction from styloptics yesterday. 244.95 shipped

that rootbeer pair i saw at macys the other day did me in

Latest Posts

Back