• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Polished Pit Boss2 for $235 Shipped (All Gone)

I have posted photos of two pairs of Pit Boss II purchased from chilirambo on AMAZON UK in Offical Fakes. They look authentic and brand new. I shall buy another pair for my friend.

If chilirambo's stock really is authentic, this is a great deal. I've been considering a PBII and this might be too hard to pass up. Are any UK members willing to hook me up and get this shipped to USA? I've never received a package from outside the country so I'm not sure what to expect with shipping or import fees...

Oakley Pit Boss 2 Polished Black with VR28 Iridium Polarized Lens (OO9137-02):Amazon.co.uk:Clothing
I'm in the middle of getting a pair for @OakleyFreak , PM me so I remember and I'll let you know how much shipping is.

Got a response from chilirambo

Hello,

No worries your glasses will be posted tomorrow.

We were also surprised eBay removed our listing without any warring.
Reason for this was Luxottica contacting eBay regarding copyright valuation, in other words, they think we have used Oakley`s pictures in our listing.
This is obviously not correct and we have re-listed any items that eBay removed.

Please feel free to email us if you have any questions.

ChiliRambo team

So, they should be on their way, will update when they arrive.

As a guide to the US forum members, price all in for these shipped from UK to US comes in around a shade under $190. Varies a bit depending on the amount the second chance offer is for, but that is still brand new PB IIs for under $200...

As a guide to the US forum members, price all in for these shipped from UK to US comes in around a shade under $190. Varies a bit depending on the amount the second chance offer is for, but that is still brand new PB IIs for under $200...
How do you get them shipped over?

I am glad I came across this thread. I was really in two minds about Chilirambo after all my research on fakes.

Just placed an order!!!;)

Back