• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying POP CARDS, Or Other Cool Display Cards/decorations.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

What's up guys? Just looking to get some cool display stuff to make my new X-Metal double wide look great when I get it.

I'm mainly looking for some cards, but any cool display stuff will be entertained (I.E. cool emblems/icons, etc.) If anyone has some sort of Oakley decoration paper that I could put up on the back glass, (to give it something other than the blank wall in our house,) that would be great too!

My collection includes, Gascans, Eyepatch 1's & 2's, Fuel Cells, Flak Jackets, Jurys, Scar, Splinters, Crankcases, & a couple of watches.

I've got some Ducati stuff, Troy Lee, and Foose, so if anyone has some decorations for that, that they'd be willing to part with too, it'd be great.

I'd really like to get some Gascan, Eyepatch 1/2, and Fuel Cell cards the most, as I have more of these than anything.

Also, any cool Women's cards are good too. I've gotta have some stuff for the Fiancee's collection as well. If anyone has some Script, Obligation, Behave, Betray, Belong, or Discreet cards (if there were any?) shoot em my way.

Thanks in advance guys,
Scott

Some people reacted to this post.
PM'd you on some of these.

you need to PM Oakster. Most of my hard to find POP stuff he's been able to sell me.

Thanks bro... he pm'd me earlier...he is getting back to me

Bumpin it up looking for some cool stuff.

I got tons of display stuff. Not sure when Ill have time to go through it but just throwing it out there.

PM'd you GRFMotorsports!

Bumping it up ..thanks grf for cool stuff.....anyone else?

I'm looking for some of what's mentioned up top. What do you have?

Back