• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Posibly Best Craigslist Score Ever?

tmac777311

Oakley Beginner
Sorry to be such a newbie poasting a whole new thread here, but I just wanted to share my first Oakley Craigslist score with you all. Pretty sure everything is authentic (I know the frogskins (80's orginal) and hijinx are, and just assumed the earpiece set was as it came with the orginal packaging, could use help with the rest but I'm pretty sure it is all authentico as I cant see the guy having half authentic half not). Anyway the frog lenses are pretty scratched to hell, and one of the pairs of blades is "well worn" as the frame is cracking, but it is still a pretty sweet score 150$ for everything. If you know how to identify old blades as authentic or not, please let me know would be very useful to me right now. Pics below. 5 pairs plus 4 set of earstems. Pretty awesome right?

Looks like I haven't figured out image uploading yet. Anybody know what I'm doing wrong? (I'm on a mac, not sure that makes a difference) I looked for the "embed an image" option in imageshack per the instructions on this website and couldn't find one.

Tell me about it it I love Macs but could NOT get a photo online a few weeks ago...Macs still rule though...anyone PC with Vista laptop for Some new Flak jackets????

use the one that says forum code copy and paste in the post and u will get the pic in the tread. using a mac has nothing to do with it trust me, i use one too

In the address line of the browser you should see this when looking at your photo on imageshack. There used to be a picture button on the older version of this forum, if there is one now I can't find it. So I just copy and paste the picture's address and then put in back of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back