• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Pre-Ordering Thailand TP12 Frogskins and Holbrooks

Which TP12 do you prefer?

• TP12 Holbrooks

Votes: 18 75.0%
  • TP12 Frogskins

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Update: As of Sep 4, 2017 the Pre-Order is Closed.
People on the list will received a PM for the down payment as the O Store is requesting to secure the frame.

Disclose of Premium set:
Have to disclose as we will not be getting the premium set, because those set will be "available Only at the Release Party" within Asoke Terminal 21 branch and there's only 100 set. So we will only get the "frames only" and deeply apologize for the inconvenience .

Dear all O addict,

In regards to the Oakley TP12 Limited Edition Frogskins and Holbrooks, many members has been following Brother @onz thread and has inquiry of the actual release date, price and how to acquired the TP12 Limited Edition. Also we are doing all the work for free and no profit to help contribute to the community.

For the Release Date:
At this current moment, all we know is the TP12 will be release in September and unsure of the exact date.

As for the Price:

When the TP 12 was first announce, initially both frames set price was 7000 baht which is estimate to $210 dollars. And Thanks to Brother Onz, He was able to source the information on the actual price and turns out they will be release as a Premium set rather than the frame itself. Further Price detail is follow below.

Please advise price may subject change without prior notice and will keep everyone inform.

22953.jpg

TP12 Frogskins Set Premium
- Price 7,250 Baht ---> $216.41 (Exchange Rate 33.50 baht -->$1)
- Run Number Thai
- Bottle Opener
- Member Card
- Warranty 2 Years

TP12 Holbrooks Set Premium
- Price 7,950 Baht ---> $237.31 (Exchange Rate 33.50 baht -->$1)
- Run Number Thai
- Bottle Opener
- Member Card
- Warranty 2 Years

Details of Premium Set:
- Run Number Thai:
They meant the frame will be Serialized and the running number will be marked in Thai Numbers.
We have included the photo reference below.

- Bottle Opener: Currently no information or photos at this moment and will update when it's available

- Member Card: Still unsure if they meant COA or Membership card for the TP12, will inform once again.

- Warranty 2 Years:

Pre Order List
Onz and I are currently within the Thailand region and would be gladly help any forum members whose looking to acquired the TP12, Please contact @YakuzaFloralGangsta , @onz and myself, so we add members to the pre-ordering list accordingly.

Payment
I highly suggested for members to pay Thai Currency through paypal, to ensure the retail price.

Quote on Shipping
To make thing easier, please sent me your address and we will check the postal for estimate quote on shipping as well.

For more photos, please check the thread linked here: Oakley X TP12 Singha motor sport limited edition

Some people reacted to this post.
Those people who are already on our preorder list are safe with the TP12s...
Additionally people we will try to get more of the TP12s and as Brother @Amak.2DK mentioned it's nothing we will get any profit and we will try our best to get as much as we can

This thread happened because Oakley Thailand element72 didn't have any online store. I ,@YakuzaFloralGangsta and @Amak.2DK want too help our member of Oakley Forum to get this First Thailand Limited edition release so If anyone still interest on this LE You can say on this thread.
When Oakley Thailand element 72 have official on-line store we will stop order immediately.

FB_IMG_1503912357051.jpg

Cool people doing cool things

Super nice gesture from great members.

Username Hidden said:
Dear all O addict,

In regards to the Oakley TP12 Limited Edition Frogskins and Holbrooks, many members has been following Brother @onz thread and has inquiry of the actual release date, price and how to acquired the TP12 Limited Edition. Also we are doing all the work for free and no profit to help contribute to the community.

For the Release Date:
At this current moment, all we know is the TP12 will be release in September and unsure of the exact date.

As for the Price:

When the TP 12 was first announce, initially both frames set price was 7000 baht which is estimate to $210 dollars. And Thanks to Brother Onz, He was able to source the information on the actual price and turns out they will be release as a Premium set rather than the frame itself. Further Price detail is follow below.

Please advise price may subject change without prior notice and will keep everyone inform.

View attachment 372757

TP12 Frogskins Set Premium
- Price 7,250 Baht ---> $216.41 (Exchange Rate 33.50 baht -->$1)
- Run Number Thai
- Bottle Opener
- Member Card
- Warranty 2 Years

TP12 Holbrooks Set Premium
- Price 7,950 Baht ---> $237.31 (Exchange Rate 33.50 baht -->$1)
- Run Number Thai
- Bottle Opener
- Member Card
- Warranty 2 Years

Details of Premium Set:
- Run Number Thai:
They meant the frame will be Serialized and the running number will be marked in Thai Numbers.
We have included the photo reference below.
thai-numbers-gif.372683

- Bottle Opener: Currently no information or photos at this moment and will update when it's available

- Member Card: Still unsure if they meant COA or Membership card for the TP12, will inform once again.

- Warranty 2 Years:

Pre Order List
Onz and I are currently within the Thailand region and would be gladly help any forum members whose looking to acquired the TP12, Please contact @YakuzaFloralGangsta , @onz and myself, so we add members to the pre-ordering list accordingly.

Payment
I highly suggested for members to pay Thai Currency through paypal, to ensure the retail price.

Quote on Shipping
To make thing easier, please sent me your address and we will check the postal for estimate quote on shipping as well.

For more photos, please check the thread linked here: Oakley X TP12 Singha motor sport limited edition

That design on the side looks awesome! Doing a really cool thing here helping everyone out. Shame the Holbrook looks ridiculous on me.

Thanks you guys for the compliment, So far I have majority of the address and Should give a estimate of the postal quote soon.

***I need everyone expertise, does anybody know the weight and box dimension of the Regular Frogskins and Holbrooks?***

Last edited:
see you soon

21106532_980219738785849_5698279477537279901_n.jpg

Username Hidden said:
Thanks you guys for the compliment, So far I have majority of the address and Should give a estimate of the postal quote soon.

***I need everyone expertise, does anybody know the weight and box dimension of the Regular Frogskins and Holbrooks?***
Did u get an answer to this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back