• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Prescription Assistance

lwclancers

Oakley Beginner
Hi All, and hoping to contact @Chris A Hardaway for assistance.

My son runs college track and looking into both clear and sunglass/tinted/prizm/iridium lenses for either Flak 2.0, or, Radar EV. Being under a sum of -6.0 seems to be the consensus from research. However, a few years ago 2 different local dealers said his prescription would not fit in Flak 2.0, so we have not tried since. This is his prescription below, will/should this work? Thank you for the help!

RT:
Sphere: -3.50
Cylinder: -0.75
Axis: 180

LT:
Sphere: -2.75
Cylinder: -1.25

My son runs college track and looking into both clear and sunglass/tinted/prizm/iridium lenses for either Flak 2.0, or, Radar EV. Being under a sum of -6.0 seems to be the consensus from research. However, a few years ago 2 different local dealers said his prescription would not fit in Flak 2.0, so we have not tried since. This is his prescription below, will/should this work? Thank you for the help!

RT:

LT:
That will work on the flak 2.0xl which will have a much bigger usable area than the radar ev

I'm not sure radar ev parameters but can check if you need me to. Have him try on flak 2.0xl they are great frames.

RT:

LT:
Welcome

That will work on the flak 2.0xl which will have a much bigger usable area than the radar ev

I'm not sure radar ev parameters but can check if you need me to. Have him try on flak 2.0xl they are great frames.
Thank you for the prompt reply! Flak is the likely option for sure, but if you dont mind checking Radar EV also that would be great (no hurry however). Thanks!

Thank you for the prompt reply! Flak is the likely option for sure, but if you dont mind checking Radar EV also that would be great (no hurry however). Thanks!
It looks like your rx will work for radar ev path. But colors are limited to clear; gray, gray polarized, black iridium and black iridium polarized i think.

Back