• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Price drops/bumps/comments in exchange section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that my opinion means a damn thing but I think for sale info in signatures should be limited to premium members. I also think there should be a limit of for sale threads. There is one person that has a ton and it's super annoying to see a whole page of his bumped threads.

You might be talking about me, since I have 4 threads in X-metal, 4 in misc, and 2 in sunglasses. At this moment there's no rule against having many deal threads, but there's a quick fix if it bothers you so much:
  1. Click on your forum name on the top right hand side
  2. Click on "People you Ignore"
  3. Add me, and anyone else who anoys you
Once you do that you will not see any of my threads or posts. I hope that helps

You might be talking about me, since I have 4 threads in X-metal, 4 in misc, and 2 in sunglasses. At this moment there's no rule against having many deal threads, but there's a quick fix if it bothers you so much:
  1. Click on your forum name on the top right hand side
  2. Click on "People you Ignore"
  3. Add me, and anyone else who anoys you
Once you do that you will not see any of my threads or posts. I hope that helps

Your multiple for sale threads filling up most of a page when you bump your threads annoys me (you are not the only one that does this). My signature annoys other members because it causes them to have to scroll a lot. I don't want to fix my signature and you probably don't want to cut down on your for sale threads. Until there are rules saying you or I can't do these things we have nothing to worry about.

If only we were allowed to call each other out versus all this passive aggressive subtweeting (can't think of a better term)... Lol... Popcorn for all

Sent from Q's Note5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back