• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale PRICE FURTHER REDUCED Stretchline tower, complete with OEM lighting rig

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I've decided to part with my Stretchline tower. It is complete with all original shelves and shelf brackets, as well as the fully functional OEM lighting rig and acetate graphics on the sides of the top. It comes with one key. There is some rust on it, but anyone familiar with this tower knows that's unavoidable, and was probably intended to age and show more character.

I'm located in SWFL, in The Cape Coral/Fort Myers area. Local pickup only, but if it's within an hour or so I'd be willing to meet up halfway.

Asking $700, open to reasonable offers. If someone has the One Icon coin and/or the Five coin, I'm definitely looking for those, otherwise if it's a trade for comparable value, or trade + cash, I will certainly consider it!

IMG_8784_zpszyalytxf.jpg

IMG_8786_zpshlwte9w3.jpg
IMG_8787_zpsn5soyw6q.jpg

IMG_8788_zpsgvnlib1o.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Pic doesn't show for me.

Working now, nice case!

Last edited:
They should be fixed now

I am open to offers...

Bump, price drop!

Bump, make me an offer, let me know what you've got to trade that would be comparable value!

I want this bad! Too bad I'm in Pittsburgh pa

Username Hidden said:
I want this bad! Too bad I'm in Pittsburgh pa
It's not THAT far.