• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pulled The Trigger On These...

• Thread starter digi7alph0enix
  • Start date
Scalpels are pretty big if that's your concern. If nothing else, 80$ is a great price. Good buy
Thinking they might be too big but from what I remember of similar sized frames I should be ok I think. My fingers are crossed though because I absolutely love this colorway with this frame. For just under $80 though I feel like it's a safe investment, especially for BNIB. I know they are similarly priced on the vault site but that isn't for this nice colorway. Just super excited to have won it for the price I promised myself I would buy them for if it stayed low.

I had a chance to go to the O-Store and Vault today on the hunt for a pair of Scalpel to try on. Found one at the Vault and to my surprise it fits PERFECTLY. Talked to the guy in the store about the colorway I went with and he sounded jealous that none of them had made it to his store haha. I was a little worried about the fit but now that I've had a chance to get try them on I'm even happier with my purchase. Can't wait for these to show up.

Got them in the mail today. Love them even more in person. These will be getting some serious face time.

201304101738501.jpg

201304101739401.jpg

201304101738191.jpg

Latest Posts

Back