1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. DOakley

DOakley Oakley Beginner

Hello guys!

For several years Oakley didn't accept credit cards that didn't issued outside the Usa. I've noticed that now It's not mentioned. Anybody know if i can order from the site with internationl card?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyBoss

OakleyBoss Moderator Staff Member Administrator

The country you are ordering from should have its own Oakley store, or authorized distributers who can sell it to you. What country are you trying to buy from?

3. slamriffer

slamriffer Oakley Expert

How about Russia? Absolutely no distributors/dealers. Very bad situation, year by year.

4. OakleyCan

OakleyCan Oakley Collector

Under no circumstance will they ship outside the United States, they will not even ship to freight forwarder or freight receiver with in the States. They seem to have a database of such places too.

I attempted to escalate this to a manager level, they do not care. No exceptions.

slamriffer likes this.
  5. slamriffer

slamriffer Oakley Expert

Very bad((

6. DOakley

DOakley Oakley Beginner

Hey guys

Thanks for all your replays.
    as the friends here from outside of the USA mentioned, it's more complicated to collect Oakley if you're living in country's Where there is no Oakley stores or main dealer.
    in Israel the stock that arrives sunglasses stores is about 5-8 models at best, and in the last time I've talked to luxouttica Representatives in here they wasn't really interested in private client.

About my question, I've decided to take a risk and ordered from Oakley.com USA with international credit card that been issued in Israel,
    and sent the pair to a friend's relative that lives in New York and arrived for visit in Israel.
    the sunglasses are already at my friend's house and i need to find time to go for a visit.

slamriffer likes this.