• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Questions For Jim Jannard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chop... Is one of those abominations mine?... Lol
no no. I got a flak here yesterday that is really really rough...Really rough. I will most certainly be taking pictures of this one...

jim,

what makes o matter different from all the types of plastic being used to make glasses and sunglasses? thanks!

Hi Jim,

Thanks for the package! :)

Im curious; how many of those Medusa hats were ever made. Were they in the thousands?

Jim,

When I first was introduced to RED many years ago, I couldn't help but notice the logo and branding was quite similar to what you did with Oakley. And then I realized your involvement and it was an aha! moment.

Did you have a number of corporate Oakley employees follow you over to RED?

And what's the coolest subject you have have ever photographed with your EF1200mm?

Jim Is there any way we could set up a tour of Oakley headquarters the morning of the Oakley event at Red for all the collectors who are going to come out that day? If so who should we talk to to make it happen? Thanks and glad you are here on the forum!!!

Jim, I was curious to know more of how the "Engine Room" came about? I have seen pix but never been lucky enough to experience it.

Jim Is there any way we could set up a tour of Oakley headquarters the morning of the Oakley event at Red for all the collectors who are going to come out that day? If so who should we talk to to make it happen? Thanks and glad you are here on the forum!!!
I can't speak for Oakley... but I'll float the idea. No promises. Jim

Mr JJ...

I have wondered on occasion, was there ever an idea you had that you just could not figure out how to produce or bring to market for one reason or another? Sort of a White Whale type idea that you tought of many times, but it just never materialized... If there was, a brief explanation of why it didnt happen would be interesting as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back