• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale R1 Titanium + dillons, Stealth hammerstem Juliet/prizm, rust decay Juliet/fire

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Oh my god - I have to turn away

For some reason, I just took my shirt off....
LOL. Now you know how I feel when I look at the food pictures you post all the time!!

Some people reacted to this post.
P.m for Romeo 1

Which Prizm lenses in the Juliet’s? Or is this sold?
Thanks

Should be Prizm road if he hadn't changed them from when I sold to him!

May want to add if these comes with boxes, coins, mf bags, cases, etc..... Just trying to help ya sell some shades.
NCH

Cac, i see the polished penny with DWP - did these sell ??

I didn’t see anything about them...

Sorry guys, sorry about the super late notice. I missed your queries. I just don't recall seeing any notifications for replies to this thread, even though I'm on the forum nearly every day!!!! :(

Username Hidden said:
Which Prizm lenses in the Juliet’s? Or is this sold?
Thanks
I'm sure you've moved on, yes, they are prizm roads.

Username Hidden said:
Should be Prizm road if he hadn't changed them from when I sold to him!
Yes. Thanks, are prizm roads. I will update the description. By the way, I used them last week at the snow. Even though they are prizm roads, they were AWESOME on cloudy days skiing!!

I sold some other stuff, so I don't really need to sell these now. That's why I haven't bumped this thread at all.

Username Hidden said:
May want to add if these comes with boxes, coins, mf bags, cases, etc..... Just trying to help ya sell some shades.
NCH
Thanks bro, they don't come with boxes or coins. Just microfibre bags. I'll update the listing

Username Hidden said:
Cac, i see the polished penny with DWP - did these sell ??

I didn’t see anything about them...
Wow @Litos. You are super on the ball, man!!! I just quietly deleted them from my listing.

Had an enquiry and found that there was a gap between the frame and lenses laterally which I hadn't noticed initially. It doesn't affect vision and wasn't that visible. But I decided to pull it from sale because the price I would have to drop, because of the imperfection of ill fitting lenses would be well below what I felt the pair were worth to ME! P.S. I hasten to add that it wasn't the lens cutter's fault. I only sent lenses for cutting and there are slight size discrepancies in these pairs (as you know).