1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hello everybody. I'm aware that this is a wild shot but I'm looking for racing jacket 1st and 2nd gen lens. For 1st gen I'm interested in black or blue iridium. For 2nd gen, +red, blue iridium.
    1st gens are my brother's glasses and they are bubbling on the inside - would be a nice gift to find replacements for his pair :)
    The alternative is to custom cut but that's a tuff task so I prefer to ask before jumping on that route.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I called Oakley 2 months ago to see if there was a chance, and got lucky. They had a brand new warranty set of BIP lenses for a Water Jacket, so I snagged them for my pair. You might want to try that route first. Very difficult to find, and not 100% sure if anyone will do a custom cut on vented ones, but there are some very skilled individuals here, so you never know.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'm looking for regular ones not the vented. Water jackets and all the cutout ones lack any desired tint. I've asked about cutting on the forum but shipping costs to Europe + sending away my frames to fit are killing the whole idea. I'm still trying to find local optician who would cut donors. Hope that I'll come out with something in the near future.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Non vented you should have no problem getting custom cut.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.