1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    looking to purchase a racing jacket matte black frame, anyone have one for sale? Preferably with silver icons and silver bolts but not a deal breaker. I'll also be looking for non-vented positive red iridium lenses once I get the frame.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    These don't exactly exist. For Racing Jacket there is only "matte black ink" which is slightly transparent. Non-vented lenses will be a bit challenging to find as well because they only made them for Jawbone - everything Racing Jacket has been vented. I can probably build you what you need for the frame/bolts/icons. Jaws there is no matching "matte black ink" but there is just matte black. They don't look bad together but they aren't exactly the same.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yeah you're right, I actually had a pair (before I lost them!) and the frames are not exactly matte black but a non-gloss black transparent and matte black jaws. What's your price on the frames?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    For just the frame or a set complete without lenses (i.e. bolts, icons, jaws)?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Complete frame with jaws, bolts and icons. If you happen to have non-vented lenses please let me know which you have/price, thanks

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'll try to get that to you tonight. Just heading out the door.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ive got matte black jawbones with silver icons. I can add silver bolts. I might have the non vented lenses red lenses you are looking for but they are polarized. PM me if interested.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    it sounds like oakster may have the right combo, I'll keep you in mind if that doesn't pan out. thanks,

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    oakster was able to put together the frame, jaws, bolts, icons and non-vented lenses as requested... I'm all set, thanks to those who responded on this thread and via PM.