1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hi guys, I'm looking for some Radar Lenses for biking. Road Prizm, OO Red, or VR28 are on the top of my list. Or maybe even Photochromic. I'd consider other tints if none of those are available. Fire and BIP maybe as secondary picks. Vented is a plus.

Since they will be used for biking, I don't need BNIB or 10/10. Decent 7/10 with no major scratches and only cleaning swirls/micro scratches would be good enough.

Let me know what you guys have.

Thanks

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Which shape? Path, Pitch or Range?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous RIP RoTors

Rating:
    100%
    Pm sent

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have slate or g30 if interested for $20. Pm me

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sorry forgot to specify, any shape is good. Looks like OakleyFreak can hook me up :dance:

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I got a couple from OakleyFreak for $15 each shipped but they weren't the tints I was looking for. Anyone else got any? I'm looking to buy 2 or 3, preferably from the same seller to save shipping.

I'm looking for one contrast (prefer rosy ones like VR24, Road Prizm, etc..) and one neutral (BIP, Ice), both with lower light transmissions.

I might be interested. Let me see if someone else has multiples they can sell to save shipping. If not, I'll give you a shout.

Thanks

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have bronze path lens for Radar. $27 shipped from europe.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%

sorry $27 is a bit higher that what I was thinking about spending for used lenses. plus coming from Europe, I would guess the shipping's going to end up the same price as the lenses.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    hi, I tried sending you a PM but it said your inbox was full

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have brand new path bronze lenses.