1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hi all. I'm looking for radar lenses. Don't necessarily need to be flawless as they will be worn, but need to be in good condition. Would like to get a few different sets.

Thanks!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump, still looking. Any one?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    95.5%
    Radar Path Team USA lens?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a pitch deep blue polarized (not Prizm) and a pitch tungsten if you're interested

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pitch or Path? I've got quite a few

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks for the replies, everyone. I'm actually trying to locate for my cousin who's an avid road biker. I'm completely ignorant when it comes to sport frames. He's got a pair of live strong radars and I'm honestly not sure what the differences are between pitch and path lenses. He's looking for a lighter lens and I'd like to pick up a few options for him.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Path is the size that came with the livestrong. If you're looking for something lighter then Blue Iridium, Prizm Road, Persimmon, Prizm Trail, and VR28 are good lighter lenses.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Perfect, thanks for confirming. Yes, I'd be interested in all those lenses mentioned and would add tungsten to that list. Preference would be path lenses.