• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Radar Path Anti-Freeze w/Jade Iridium search for sentimental reasons

BikerDood

Oakley Beginner
I had the good fortune of picking up the Radar Path Anti-Freeze w/Jade Iridium when I worked in a bike shop years ago. I practically never took those glasses off but, unfortunately, they were lost in a car accident. I have looked from time to time but can't justify $500 to have another pair. I have been back to cycling recently and would love to buy some of these fine glasses if anyone happens to have an extra pair they're willing to part with. Not sure if this is out of order for the forum but it would mean a lot to find these glasses again.

Antifreeze is
hail.gif

Hence, The Premium.
(That bag, too...).

My suggestion would honestly be to just be patient. I know that's tough to hear. I finally got mine a week ago after looking for over a year. Be diligent, watch the forum and ebay, and your pair will come. Best of luck with your search, and if I find another, I'll make you a good deal on it!

Thanks for all the kind words and positivity on this post, I really appreciate that y'all. I will certainly keep searching and keep my eyes peeled for something in my, ahem, "price range." Thanks again!

Thanks for all the kind words and positivity on this post, I really appreciate that y'all. I will certainly keep searching and keep my eyes peeled for something in my, ahem, "price range." Thanks again!
What is your price range?

Latest Posts

Back