1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Up for sale are:

NIB Gray Polarized for Flak Jacket...Got these with the Standard Issue kit and never worn. The lenses are too light for my taste. Asking 85 shipped. This is the price from Oakley.com and includes shipping via USPS 1st class.

Near new Red Iridium for Flack Jacket. Worn a few times but I just didn't take to the tint. No scratches and in excellent condition. 50.00 shipped.

Radar Path white frames with Positive Red Iridium Lenses and red rubbers and nose piece. I have an extra nose piece. The lens does have one scratch on the right side which does NOT affect vision. I had a hard time getting a picture of it. I bought these off Amazon 2 months ago. I just prefer the black frame glasses. Asking 110.00 shipped.

Prefer Paypal. Will ship USPS 1st Class within 24 hours of receiving funds.

I'm not much of an online seller so to me these prices seem reasonable. If you'd like to make an offer, feel free to email me.

What I'm looking for is:
    Radar (black frame) dark lenses, SI would be great
    M-frame lenses: show me what you have
    M-frame nose piece. My SI nose piece does not fit my standard lens and the local store didn't have any in stock
    Flak Jacket lenses: show me what you have

Email is the best way to to get to me. flight.medic.752@gmail.com

Thanks for looking,

Jim

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump.

Anyone?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Email sent...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Are the red iridium polarized?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%

Yes they are.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Xlj or reg?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Standard. And I'm sorry, I thought you were talking about the radar lenses. The Flak red iridium lenses are not polarized.

Sorry for the confusion.