• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Radarlock XL Nose "adapter"

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I'm looking for a basically trashed set of Radarlocks so I can cannibalize the hard plastic nose piece. I'm not looking for the soft rubber thing that protects your nose, but the hard plastic thing it, and the lens latch into. Why you ask? I'm trying to convert my TDF XLs to the non XL so I can take advantage of the numerous Radarlock lenses I already have. Plus, not many options for the XL.

I've got the piece off and the new one will snap right on, just got to find it. Doesn't look like anything permanent in the change so I can de modify and convert back to the stock XL at any time. So, get a little something for those glasses you stepped on or sat on or slammed the lid of your car on, or found your dog chewing on (I've done every one of these) and put them toward something new and shiny, all while helping a guy out.

Some people reacted to this post.
I have one. Want to trade?

Edit:
Saw you want to be able to swap. I pulled off the lens hanger from a radarlock pitch before the frame went to HQ for warranty work, so it's spare.

Also have a black iridium pitch lens if you're interested.

B1AFECA3-FC4D-4C61-8567-4EECAB04A1A2_zpspjt5caml.jpg
D86BD757-4A24-4BC4-9D9D-A58D3ACD7CEB_zpshv5vvbo8.jpg

Username Hidden said:
I have one. Want to trade?

Edit:
Saw you want to be able to swap. I pulled off the lens hanger from a radarlock pitch before the frame went to HQ for warranty work, so it's spare.

Also have a black iridium pitch lens if you're interested.
Thanks but I want to be able to convert it back to an XL. I'll take it off your hands if your looking to sale but if not, thanks for the reply

Yeah, I'd sell.

Come up with a good number as to what to pay. I have no idea what to charge.

How about $10 and a Standard Issue micro bag?

Perfect. Send me a pm please.

your in box is full...

Really? Let me clear that out...

Latest Posts

Back