1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'm looking for a basically trashed set of Radarlocks so I can cannibalize the hard plastic nose piece. I'm not looking for the soft rubber thing that protects your nose, but the hard plastic thing it, and the lens latch into. Why you ask? I'm trying to convert my TDF XLs to the non XL so I can take advantage of the numerous Radarlock lenses I already have. Plus, not many options for the XL.

I've got the piece off and the new one will snap right on, just got to find it. Doesn't look like anything permanent in the change so I can de modify and convert back to the stock XL at any time. So, get a little something for those glasses you stepped on or sat on or slammed the lid of your car on, or found your dog chewing on (I've done every one of these) and put them toward something new and shiny, all while helping a guy out.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover

Rating:
    100%
    I have one. Want to trade?

Edit:
    Saw you want to be able to swap. I pulled off the lens hanger from a radarlock pitch before the frame went to HQ for warranty work, so it's spare.

Also have a black iridium pitch lens if you're interested.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover

Rating:
    100%
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks but I want to be able to convert it back to an XL. I'll take it off your hands if your looking to sale but if not, thanks for the reply

5. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover

Rating:
    100%
    Yeah, I'd sell.

Come up with a good number as to what to pay. I have no idea what to charge.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    How about $10 and a Standard Issue micro bag?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover

Rating:
    100%
    Perfect. Send me a pm please.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    your in box is full...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover