1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello everyone, I am looking to sell a few of my pairs of radars. I am looking to sell my Ichiro Ghost Text, Antifreeze, and the Ichiro Night Camo pair. They are all in very nice condition and come with their soft case except for the ghost text Ichiro pair and hard case. The box for the ghost text is a little beat up but that is how I got it when I bought it form someone. The Night Camo pair also comes with an extra set of ear socks (blue and white) I hate to sell these because it took awhile to get them but I don't play baseball anymore since I graduated and I don't wear any of them. I posted in the Discussion forum about the prices so I am hoping to get those amounts but am definitely open to offers. I can include more pictures of them so don't be afraid to ask. Thanks for looking!
    RADARS: Ichiro (gray), Antifreeze, and Ichiro Night Camo - IMG_2253.jpg RADARS: Ichiro (gray), Antifreeze, and Ichiro Night Camo - IMG_2254.jpg RADARS: Ichiro (gray), Antifreeze, and Ichiro Night Camo - IMG_2255.jpg RADARS: Ichiro (gray), Antifreeze, and Ichiro Night Camo - IMG_2256.jpg
    RADARS: Ichiro (gray), Antifreeze, and Ichiro Night Camo - IMG_2257.jpg RADARS: Ichiro (gray), Antifreeze, and Ichiro Night Camo - IMG_2258.jpg RADARS: Ichiro (gray), Antifreeze, and Ichiro Night Camo - IMG_2259.jpg RADARS: Ichiro (gray), Antifreeze, and Ichiro Night Camo - IMG_2260.jpg RADARS: Ichiro (gray), Antifreeze, and Ichiro Night Camo - IMG_2261.jpg RADARS: Ichiro (gray), Antifreeze, and Ichiro Night Camo - IMG_2262.jpg RADARS: Ichiro (gray), Antifreeze, and Ichiro Night Camo - IMG_2263.jpg RADARS: Ichiro (gray), Antifreeze, and Ichiro Night Camo - IMG_2264.jpg
    PRICES: OPEN TO OFFERS THOUGH
    Ichiro Ghost Text: $500
    Antifreeze: $500
    Ichiro Night Camo: $310

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All prices include shipping I forgot to mention. I will no ship internationally unless you PM me and discuss it! Thanks!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PRICE DROP:
    $450
    $450
    $280

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Antifreeze are sold! Price drop on others:
    $410
    $250