• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale RADARS: Ichiro (gray), Antifreeze, and Ichiro Night Camo

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hello everyone, I am looking to sell a few of my pairs of radars. I am looking to sell my Ichiro Ghost Text, Antifreeze, and the Ichiro Night Camo pair. They are all in very nice condition and come with their soft case except for the ghost text Ichiro pair and hard case. The box for the ghost text is a little beat up but that is how I got it when I bought it form someone. The Night Camo pair also comes with an extra set of ear socks (blue and white) I hate to sell these because it took awhile to get them but I don't play baseball anymore since I graduated and I don't wear any of them. I posted in the Discussion forum about the prices so I am hoping to get those amounts but am definitely open to offers. I can include more pictures of them so don't be afraid to ask. Thanks for looking!
IMG_2253.jpg
IMG_2254.jpg
IMG_2255.jpg
IMG_2256.jpg

IMG_2257.jpg
IMG_2258.jpg
IMG_2259.jpg
IMG_2260.jpg
IMG_2261.jpg
IMG_2262.jpg
IMG_2263.jpg
IMG_2264.jpg

PRICES: OPEN TO OFFERS THOUGH
Ichiro Ghost Text: $500
Antifreeze: $500
Ichiro Night Camo: $310

Some people reacted to this post.
All prices include shipping I forgot to mention. I will no ship internationally unless you PM me and discuss it! Thanks!

PRICE DROP:
$450
$450
$280

Antifreeze are sold! Price drop on others:
$410
$250