1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i'm just looking to start my collection *of frog skins*dont really know what i want yet :/.. message me with pictures of what you have and what you want for them.. I have misc. stuff to trade i'll let you know about also... wanting lower priced ones. not high dollar olympic etc xD

thanks everyone.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    i have a pair of matte black w/ violet id let go for $75 shipped

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really looking for fades or collectors editions...

Got a pair of studio dr dre beats white, a sony cybershot 14.1mp camera with case and memory card.. and a little cash.. Someone hit me up with a offer :)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    oh dude, where were you like a month ago. ahha. i wanted those.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    grenade olives for 280, matte white gold irid 200, jw holbrook 110, greg lutzka 175, turq 4 leg 175.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ive got rootbeer cyan fades!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous The Crawling Chaos

Rating:
    100%
    MPH Grenade Fade $60 Shipped
    Random Frogskins! :) - 7246070808_a6ffdbf83b_c.jpg

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Shaun white Polished Black and 24K NEVER REMOVED FROM BOX at 185.00 shipped! ( in the usa!)

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Waiting for my first pair to come in.. Sent a MO and ever since I sent it I haven't got a reply.. Won't post the guys name till Im 100% sure I got screwed

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Have you heard back from the seller?