• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rare Frogskin List

Jono you are right that anything over 1k shouldn't qualify. Where you are wrong us putting your prototype pair s the number one. You open up the possibility of adding tons of prototype pairs. What about supreme tiger camo rumored only 1 pair? Let's stick with real releases not prototypes and hearsay

Jono you are right that anything over 1k shouldn't qualify. Where you are wrong us putting your prototype pair s the number one. You open up the possibility of adding tons of prototype pairs. What about supreme tiger camo rumored only 1 pair? Let's stick with real releases not prototypes and hearsay

Ha! I guess you're right dude. In my defense I did put out a disclaimer for myself. No biggie that can be changed for sure. Will get to it ASAP.

Anyone know how many of the Andrew Trouble (glow in the dark) pairs were made? Should they be on the list?

Frogskins - Glow In The Dark - Bronze 03-117 Trevor Andrew, quantity made 3000. Too many released and not high enough demand or value to be entered into a top ranking Frogskin list.

Thanks for the reply. This was my first pair of frogs, which I have since lost. I've wanted to buy them again, but everytime i see them for sale on ebay they are super expensive. If anyone has a pair they would like to part with at a reasonable price, give me a hollar.