• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rarest Of The Rare Monster Dogs

Yes early Gen I dogs have "Oakley" across the bridge, I have a pair of the SI black ones. That seller has been over pricing their Oakley's for months, the dark grey frame is not worth $300 with those scratches on it. The Olive frames they have also listed have come down by $100 since being listed, I suggest you wait for the grey ones to do likewise if you are keen. They are legitimate.

Yep as TheDutchman say's the early ones did have this. There aren't many MD frames worth that. dr. chop has some. I've a pair of Night Camo Dogs with box that will be up for sale shortly & well below the $300 mark.
Olive frames aren't worth that much either unless they have a rare icon or lens.

with all the marks i would not pay US$300 for that pair . . .
okay you don't see that very often but that price tag makes me laugh! :laugh:

Yep as TheDutchman say's the early ones did have this. There aren't many MD frames worth that. dr. chop has some. I've a pair of Night Camo Dogs with box that will be up for sale shortly & well below the $300 mark.
Olive frames aren't worth that much either unless they have a rare icon or lens.

I just picked up a pair of olive with the ti lens for $38 near mint condition.

I just picked up a pair of olive with the ti lens for $38 near mint condition.
That is a good price. Far better than we can pay over here in the UK. dr. chop did me a frame for $40 shipped & i added the lenses & changed the icon colours to what i wanted. I do like the Olive frame colour, would like to get my hands on a Whiskey one at some point too.