• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Razor Blades

This question mainly goes out to the Aussie collectors here. What do you think is a fair price for these. The glasses are in nearmint condition with only one slight mark on the lense. The box is obviously a bit faded/yellowed. I still have the receipt it has a purchase date of 23/03/91 So i think pretty good condition for their age. I have a spare nose piece to throw in as well as black trigger stems but one has a crack in it. Microfiber bag got thrown out a few years ago. I have someone locally who wants to look at them but just want a rough idea of what they might be worth in a trade.

dscf5052x.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The prices vary..if he's not someone you know personally, id say $200 is a good deal. My friend was going to sell me a BNIB for $50 so who knows..but this is all OG so it could be worth more!

$200 seems about fair. Razorblades sit on the bay for $300+ and dont move. I think $200 for everything here is a good price. You could prob even start it at $250 and then slowly work down.