1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Tap Twist Snap

Tap Twist Snap Oakley Beginner

This question mainly goes out to the Aussie collectors here. What do you think is a fair price for these. The glasses are in nearmint condition with only one slight mark on the lense. The box is obviously a bit faded/yellowed. I still have the receipt it has a purchase date of 23/03/91 So i think pretty good condition for their age. I have a spare nose piece to throw in as well as black trigger stems but one has a crack in it. Microfiber bag got thrown out a few years ago. I have someone locally who wants to look at them but just want a rough idea of what they might be worth in a trade.

Razor Blades - dscf5052x.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 5/22/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

WOW, what a beauty!!

3. KyleTheSid

KyleTheSid Oakley Enthusiast

The prices vary..if he's not someone you know personally, id say $200 is a good deal. My friend was going to sell me a BNIB for $50 so who knows..but this is all OG so it could be worth more!

4. wrist

wrist Oakley Collector

$200 seems about fair. Razorblades sit on the bay for $300+ and dont move. I think $200 for everything here is a good price. You could prob even start it at $250 and then slowly work down.

5. jward106

jward106 Oakley Beginner

Those are killer shades. Make sure you are comfortable with the price you are receiving.

6. Tap Twist Snap

Tap Twist Snap Oakley Beginner

Thanks for the replies. Good to have a base to work from.