1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Got a friend looking to sell her Red Face Minute Machine. The watch does have some signs of wear as seen in the picutres. It will come with the case shown as well. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

She's looking for $850 (add PP fees or marked as F&F) shipped.

Red Face Minute Machine - 3AEB19CA-A53B-41A6-BC8C-7416D751C955_zpsf6g36tkw.jpg
    Red Face Minute Machine - 33865D2B-B94E-4EFE-943E-88BEB27E4369_zpsrliw7nix.jpg
    Red Face Minute Machine - E16072E5-7374-400C-BB6B-2DF125A65F4C_zpsuq6m52rv.jpg

Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Wait. "HER" minute machine. ;)

3. Anonymous

Anonymous RIP RoTors

Rating:
    100%
    LOL
    Look at the nails in the Pic

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I see lol :)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Nice watch but too high of price. That's what new ones are going for. I would say 650-700 used price tag. And if she's wearing that I hope you are wearing an fmj ;)

Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous RIP RoTors

Rating:
    100%
    Your Crazy
    That watch is like $1300+ New

Anonymous likes this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Going by what I see them sell for on the bay that's all. Awesome watch though. Glws

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Been thinking about the FMJ, but usually I just rock my leather Judge.

I believe she's open to offers on the watch though.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    Love that watch! It would go good with my black face MM if I had the funds!! GLWS!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous O-Forums Boss of Bosses

Rating:
    100%
    Man I need this watch but just like others I am on a self imposed buying freeze until I take care of a few things.

Anonymous likes this.