1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey guys, just a quick question.

This summer I'm working in a town with no Oakley Store and I lost the pink microfiber bag that came with a pair of my Frogskins. I was just wondering where I can get a replacement in the same colour? Do the Oakley Stores sells these in all colours or am I gonna have to do some hunting on the internet? Because you know... without the original bag it's just not the same...

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous THE BEST IS YET TO COME

Rating:
    100%
    You'll have to search the web...eBay primarily. You can try Customer Care but I doubt they'll have it. I've stored the few custom bags I have (like my Tron Pit Boss) due in part to this very thing.....plus I double bag all my glasses when not on my face and it looks weird with one regular and one custom

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aw I was afraid that would be the answer. Thanks for your help. I'll be prowling eBay for something other than glasses now I guess.