• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Retirement

GRFMotorsports

is an Oakley whore
Premium Member
Nixa, Mo
My wife and I purchased a lake lot last week that we plan to build a home on to retire in. It is a long term project for sure but as with any lake lot purchase there is much work to be done before building can even begin. I have joked around in the past about selling it all and in the grand scheme of things I would. It is hard however to sell a collection when you yourself arent exactly sure what all is in it. With that being said I am going to start liquidating some, but not all, of my collection to help with the expenses of getting the lot ready. Keep an eye out as I most likely will start posting stuff in July. If you know of something I have that you think I might part with let me know. Worst I can say is "I'm not quite ready to sell that."

No racing related or X-Metal items for sale at this time.

lake.jpg

That is awesome. Congrats w one step closer to retirement! Hope everything goes as smooth as possible!!

Congratulations on taking a step to the good life! Hope you and yours find all the tranquility and happiness that nature can give ! In Italian we say “ il dolce far niente “
The sweetness of doing nothing.

I have always said the best boat to be on is the one that somebody else owns. However yes a boat is in the near future.
I'm always that somebody else, haha. I love them though, they're more resilient than people make them out to be. Ours is 22 years old and well used, holds up better than cars do.

Just get a quality brand, will save many dollars in the long run.

Back