• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Revant lens question

G-901

I should Work at Oakley
tennessee
My question isn't about the quality of Revant lenses but about the color...my question is how close in appearance are Revant lenses,outter appearance to OAKLEY OEM lenses;ice blue vs ice iridium,fire red vs fire iridium etc? TIA for any info

No sure what specifically you are asking, but I've found the colors to be fairly similar. Maybe some other members can chime in, but @Revant Optics is also a sponsor on the forum.

No sure what specifically you are asking, but I've found the colors to be fairly similar. Maybe some other members can chime in, but @Revant Optics is also a sponsor on the forum.
Thats what I was looking for..I was wondering if revants fire had the same flash as oem fire iridium etc..Thanks for the info

I have a set of ice blue, and the color when you look through changes from the center of the lenses to the edges. The center is like a warm gray and towards the edges is more like a bluish green. I'll get some pics tomorrow to show you

@G-901 I'd recommend taking a look at our Instagram feed if you want an idea of how our lenses look in various conditions. Check it out here Instagram or on our website here: Instagram Gallery | Revant Optics There won't be many pictures here directly comparing to Oakley lenses, but this should help give you an idea of what our lenses look like! Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help if you still have any questions.

@qBan Which frames do you own the set of Ice Blue for?
-Kevin

Back