1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    For sale is one set of Rio 2016 Chainlinks BNWOB. Purchased them at an Oakley Vault in FL. They did not come with a box only the Rio 2016 bag. Selling for $125 includes PayPal G&S plus shipping Priority Mail. Shipping is CONUS only.

Rio 2016 Chainlinks - 20160702_174858.jpg

Rio 2016 Chainlinks - 20160702_174904.jpg

Rio 2016 Chainlinks - 20160702_174917.jpg

Rio 2016 Chainlinks - 20160702_174925.jpg

Rio 2016 Chainlinks - 20160702_174946.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Nice DE pair! Glws

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yep and just passing on what I was charged. Plus the Priority shipping and fees. I bought 3, one to keep, one for a friend, and another if someone wanted it. If not I will have a pair to wear and one to display :)

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Are the lenses a bit loose in the orbitals too? I've seen this in all these so far.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yeah I'm not sure why that is. They aren't like fall out loose but it's definitely not a tight fit.

Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Cool thanks.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    All pairs that were sent are DE at an Oakley Vault for that very reason. The lenses are loose but are still fine and don't fall out. I have a pair myself and I wear them all the time.

Anonymous likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.