1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    so the Oakley store is holding some robotic store fronts for me... Well 2 to be exact... would anyone be interested in buying 1 from me?? I think 250 + shipping + f&f.

SERIAL NUMBER 12 is the one I'm going to be selling

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous The Eclectic Collector

Rating:
    100%
    Tried to PM, but inbox is full... I'm guessing that means its spoken for:(

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    so Oakley screwed me and sold #10 and #12... miss communication and the morning manager sold them when they were suppose to be on hold for me. but I know they have some coming for me but idk how many. I'll keep every posted. I have 5 people in line. wod is they have 5 or 6 coming I. but I'm not 100% sure. but when I find out a for sure number I will be sending out messages to those I have already contacted. completely sorry for this happening. but hopefully ill hear something in the next few days. I also have a call out to a few other stores in Texas and they r trying to get their storefronts transferred to San Antonio.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Made of Metal

Rating:
    100%
    Until you have the item in hand I suggest you pm me to unlock your thread. It will just cause issue with potential buyers. Thanks

Anonymous likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.