1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Entrepreneur

Rating:
    100%
    Got a set of Emerald Polar Romeo 1 set of lenses that became available after a customer decided to not want them. They are freshly cut from a set of Big Taco lenses. The BT box comes with them. Price is discounted slightly to move them quickly. They will ship CONUS priority small flat rate box USPS mail, and OCONUS First Class Mail in a padded envelope. Price is $125 Friends and Family. The fit is promised as usual. Lenses are marked appropriately for proper fitting. I do not clean the lenses perfectly after the cut, due to the ease of scratching the iridium coating (lack of a proper scratch resistant coating (Oakley)) so that is why they look slightly dirty. They have to be cleaned after installation, so why do it twice and take the risk. This is the actual lenses you will get.

Thanks
    Romeo 1 Custom (Oakely Donor) Emerald Polar Lenses BNIP (Brand New In Pouch) - IMG_5835.JPG Romeo 1 Custom (Oakely Donor) Emerald Polar Lenses BNIP (Brand New In Pouch) - IMG_5857.JPG

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm'd

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Entrepreneur

Rating:
    100%
    Price goes up $10 for you sir :))))))))))

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    LOL!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Entrepreneur

Rating:
    100%
    Still Available, guess my price hike for MJLsr wasn't enough :) lol

6. Anonymous