1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Go Navy!

Rating:
    100%
    Just throwing this out there. I have an extra set of Romeo 1s that I'd like to trade for at least one set of Badmans (Ruby with Carbon preferred, but Carbon with Sapphire would be awesome too).

TWO SETS OF BADMANS PREFERRED....... RUBY/CARBON......SAPPHIRE/CARBON (I know they don't come that way)

I can throw up some pics later after I get the new rubbers put on (have a set of Linegear rubbers being delivered today).

Details:
    - Titanium Romeo 1 with custom lenses (Lenses are Ice Blue, Brand New, No Scratches or Blemishes)
    - Original lenses (scratched) with "XMetal" etched on lenses
    - New rubbers
    - Serial Number 018282
    - No box or coin

Last edited by a moderator: 3/2/15
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    What frame finish on the R1? And let me know if you decide to sell instead, thanks!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Go Navy!

Rating:
    100%
    Here's the only pic I have of them right now. I'd be interested in selling as well.

Romeo 1 for Two Pairs of Badmans - imageuploadedbytapatalk1425062592-403433-jpg.134011.jpg

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Trying to pm. Your box is full

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Go Navy!

Rating: